A b o u t M e
"So much ambition, so little time." - Me
Well here's the 411:
Age 0- Born and raised in Austin, TX baby!
- Our slogan is "Keep Austin Weird," and I'm starting to realize that Austin actually IS weird.
Age 11- My parents shipped me off to Nigeria where I attended middle school. Can you say "culture shock"?
Result: I am Nigerian & proud!
Age 14- In America again.
- Next mission: blow up and become a movie star!
- I mean, look at my outfit on the right...I was made for this.
Age 18- Ok, I haven't blown up yet, but my career in high school
theater will suffice. For now.
- Now in college in Fayetteville, Arkansas. Go Razorbacks! Landed my first mainstage play where I get to debut as a bitchy, lesbian-hating detective in 'Stop Kiss'.
Age 19- I'm touring the world, ya'll! By that I mean Texas & Mississippi. I joined an African American theater troupe called Emerge & now we're touring a play called 'The Women of StrongHope'!
Age 20- Alright, maybe I should take this movie star thing seriously.
Not sure if I can become one in Arkansas & someone told me Austin was the new Hollywood. Soooo goodbye Arkansas, it's been real!
- Austin, I'm baaaaaaack! Home sweet home. Hello UT!
Age 21-Beyonce has a baby
Age 22- After playing a demon-fearing Puritan in 'The Scarlet Letter', I African dance across the UT stage & accept my diploma.
- My mother gives birth to what MUST be the most adorable baby boy ever created. So now I'm going to be one of those older sisters that could be your mom. But so will my other 3 sisters. 5 moms for him! *evil laugh*
Age 23- Moved to Los Angeles, CA. TIME TO MAKE MY ALL TV & FILM ACTING DREAMS COME TRUE BABY!!!!
Age __ - You will never know.